After a fairly long (by my standards) hiatus from the Twitterverse, I've decided to pick things back up. To sort of jump start things, I've also embarked on the #NewFollows366 challenge. I've fashioned it after similar <insert action here> a day 365 challenges, but since 2016 is a leap year, we get 366. The rules I've laid out for myself are simple:
1) Find a new person to follow every day of 2016.
a) It must be a person, not an organization or a brand.
b) The new follow must have less than 500 followers
c) Must tweet fairly regularly (benchmark TBD)
d) Must reply back or retweet fairly regularly (benchmark TBD)
2) Write a blog post every few days or so to summarize new follows and reasoning why I chose to follow.
3) Since I'm starting Feb 1st, 2016, I have to make up the 31 new follows from January over the course of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment